Friday, February 11, 2011

It's About Time for an Upgrade :p

so..what happened today? an upgrade..what? an upgrade..ha? an upgrade la..an upgrade in what? in PERSONAL STYLE..hahaha..notice how da two words r capslocked? sounds seriusli funny n how very wannabe of me..pfft..actually, malam tadi stalk blog2 org..my 'kodiness' (kekampungan) was confirmed as my jaw dropped n how i drooled over gazillion pictures of perempuan2 melayu yg very into fashion (somehow this statement sounds so wrong..drooling over girls? haha..u know what i mean kan)..so bak kate lain, perempuan2 ni 'fashionists' la..sgt funky looking..hmm..

hence, my kodiness led to jealousy..jealousy led to major jealousy..major jealousy led to da so called 'chestpain' (sakit ati)..by 12 pm last night, my brain just stopped functioning..as i couldn't take anymore of the prettiness of those beautiful girls, I went straight to bed..tido is always da best solution to stop da so called 'chest pain'..jumpe bomoh or voodoo is da second best thing..haha..kidding! :p

so..what happened today? i woke up and stylo-ed myself..stylo ke? statement yg meragukan..haha..better looking than my normal days la i think :p such a strange sentence coming from me..pls bear in mind that going through changes is not my forte..i do need a verrry looong time to actually reach da 'happy place' (stylo point) like those girls..haha..

today was my first attempt of reaching that point..haha..  
it's more like a perasan moment actually..haha..nk post ni pon malu sebenarnye..but den, blog perempuan2 cantik tu cakap, 'BE BOLD'..dis is me being bold..haha..second time pakai tudung penyek keluar shopping..kate nak 'BE BOLD' kan..haha..sangat self-conscious jalan2 td pakai mcm ni..nonetheless, im still proud sebab both of my larger-than-d-earth pipi made their second public appearance today n i am still alive now..so malu, man -_-" but den, kite kene always remember..'BE BOLD'! haha..

P.S: a tribute to my tudung bawal kaler hitam yg somewhere dalam almari skrg..u were my most valuable companion for the past 6 years of my lame life..RIP, buddy :( xoxo..

kesimpulan utk post ni..everything in life is, in fact, temporarily permanent..for da past 6 years, i vowed to permanently pakai my tudung bawal kaler hitam..forever n always..konon2 sebab buat my muke nampak bujur la (pfft!)..but now, im going through changes which i failed to foresee back then..so u might think something is everlasting but everything in life is temporarily permanent..

2 comments:

  1. waaa..tak sia2x suruh awk baca blog mereka2x itu.. ya.. life is temporarily permanent.. therefore kita kena grab oppurtunity yang ada.. hahaha.. xde kaitan.. (^^') i means kt kena try benda2x baru.. go girl~!! plz update fesyen2x baru kamu.. wanna be a judge... hahhha..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thanx, fareha :p btul2! kite kene BE BOLD! haha..x abis2..awk pon update jgk k! xoxo..

    ReplyDelete