Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Need to Calm Down :|

ape saye buat hari ni?

watched a lot of tv + slept a lot of hours

it's honestly funny how i often ask myself this:

if other people can do it, then why can't i?

the answer is simple:

i am me, i am not other people

is my answer disappointing?
to me, not really
to other people, maybe

what exactly do i want?

*sigh* 

tak tahu la..i just feel like talking to someone at the moment..tapi bende ni takdela penting sangat sampaikan nak pakse orang untuk dengar my sob stories..huhu..hence, blogging is the next best thing :)

*sigh* 

i just wanna be me..i wanna do things that i like..i don't wanna do things that i don't like..if i don't think i can do something in particular, then maybe people should listen and believe me..as for my current state, i can't live up to people's expectations and i don't expect people to live up to mine either..you are you and i am me..if by any chance we become friends and make each other happy, then that is beautiful..if not, we tried and it couldn't be helped.. 

conclusion of the day?

i am officially DEPRESSED

1 comment:

  1. y sayang? what happnd to u?
    u can talk to me if u want.. :)

    ReplyDelete