Sunday, October 2, 2011

Before & After :p

BEFORE:
     I used to think that driving was the hardest and the scariest thing to do..
     I didn't see the point of learning how to drive in the first place..
     I wanted a personal driver..

bits and pieces of my story:

bersumpah to NEVER EVER tukar lane

then..

ade niat untuk tukar lane tapi TAK PERNAH tukar betul-betul pon

then..

changed lanes sambil MENJERIT "AAAA!!!" sampai jantung rase macam nak pecah

then..

purposely BAWAK TEMAN dalam kerete so that die boleh tolong informkan when to tukar lane and when not to tukar lane

then..

berjaye tukar lane sendiri tapi dihon or dipandang 'panas' MULTIPLE TIMES by pro-drivers

then..

tukar lane sambil PUSING SATU BADAN instead of tengok belakang via rearview mirror

then..

SIMPLY tukar lane :p


AFTER:
     I still think driving is hard, just not the hardest..
     Learning how to drive is necessary..
     I still want a personal driver (if possible) but I don't care if I don't have one..

kesimpulan hari ni:

It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be :) 

Don't run out on your faith! always and always have faith in yourself and in what you do..you will only get better at something if you keep on trying aka PROGRESSION..insyaAllah you will get to the end safely..the major key is to ISTIQAMAHTAWAKAL..

even though something is hard, don't stop..
even though something is scary, never stop..
even though you don't think you can do it, just have faith..

insyaAllah everything will be ok..aminnn :)



***so today, I'm gonna try to pack chickens flawlessly..haha..

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. pasal nak driver tue sgt true.. nasib kau ingat~ hahaha.. :P

    ReplyDelete