Thursday, January 26, 2012

Belajar Edit Gambar at Tanjung Malim :)


My cousin was very kind to lend me her scarf..cantik sangat scarf ni :) honestly, I felt weird wearing it at first because I don't usually put colorful garments on me..

Somehow I'm a weird grown-up who thinks black suits me better than all those beautiful colors in the world..

But Mom loved it! she said I look "cantik sikit dari normal days"..huhu..Alhamdulillah..kalau tak, her comments would normally be:

"eee, pucatnye! pegi beli lipstick!"

"eee, macam orang berkabung!"

"eee, boringnye asyik hitam je!"

And I would normally smile and ignore all her comments..huhu..sorry Mom..

Mom's a bit of a drama queen but I love her very much nonetheless :)

So I edited this picture especially for Mom and as a reminder for myself  to WEAR COLORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment