Friday, January 27, 2012

And My Rambling Continues :)

Eat, don't eat..?
BBQ, don't BBQ..?
Listen, don't listen..?
Cry, don't cry..?
Laugh, don't laugh..?
Read, don't read..?
Sad, don't sad..?
Happy, don't happy..?
Men, don't men..?
Study, don't study..?
Try, don't try..?
Chance, don't chance..?
Think, don't think..?
Decide, don't decide..?
Change, don't change..?

I don't know..I don't know what's best for me..I don't know what's best for me and everyone around me..

I really don't know..

I really really don't know..

How do you decide? How do you decide what's best for you and everyone around you?

Can you actually get to that point? Satisfying everyone including yourself?

Do you give it a try and then see whether it falls through or fails at the end? What if you're not strong enough to face the possibility?

Or do you just make yourself happy and forget about everyone else?

If I try to make myself happy, I might break someone's heart..someone who expects me to be sad..If I stay being sad, I might break someone else's heart..someone who wants me to be happy..

Whatever I do, I'll end up breaking someone's heart.. *YESSS!*

How can you be happy making someone miserable?

*sigh sigh sigh*

Maybe I'm just built this way; a person who thinks too much and just super complicated..

Or maybe I'm just scared of life as a whole..

Or maybe I'm a better person with less on my plate and I think my life is better this way and I don't want to ruin it..

Well then, maybe I can go through my entire life without ever having to really know anybody..

Now THAT is a "super" philosophy.. *NOTTT!*

Notice how many maybes there are in this post? *YESSS!*

So, what do I do?

Probably I'm too concerned with what happened and what will happen..there is a saying, "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called present" :)

I'm not perfect..no one is..

I'm incapable of making perfect decisions..just like everyone else..

I'm deeply sorry for my imperfections.. 

Maybe what I really need to do now is forget..let go..move on..redha..and keep on praying that all of us will be OK..insyaAllah..

Kesimpulan: "Setiap orang Islam mesti mempunyai ilmu, iman yang kuat, takwa, kesabaran, ketahanan, keikhlasan dan kesedaran betapa pentingnya akhirat berbanding dunia..dunia hanya batu loncatan sahaja untuk akhirat" 
(Ustaz Azhar Idrus)

*tolong faham dan amati maksud ayat dekat atas ni..then, insyaAllah all your fears will slowly disappear, Mimi*

No comments:

Post a Comment